3/19/10

SuperBowl Ads

WORST:
1) AGENCY: Deutsch CLIENT: Dr. Pepper
This ad is pathetic. It uses a midget, which I personally think is exploitative. It flashes the product qualities in your face. I get it, already.


2) AGENCY: Venable, Bell and Partners CLIENT: Audi
No, no, no. I never want to see this ad again and I certainly want to stop hearing that cult word "green". The 80's music is awful as well.


3)AGENCY: DDB CLIENT: Budweiser
NO MORE CLYDESDALE. No. more.


BEST:
1)AGENCY: Cannonball, St. Louis CLIENT: Bud Light
I did not like this ad until the last scenes just because it seemed like simplistic boy humor. But I have to say, the "Do you like Little Women?" dialougue cracked me up.


2)AGENCY: Grey CLIENT: E Trade
Oh the babies are back, but I like this one. It sure caused lots of controversy over the supposed "Lindsay Lohan reference", but I think it was worth it.


3)AGENCY: DDB, Chicago CLIENT: Bud Light
I think this is a great use of Conan and a hilarious idea. It's a beer ad, yes, but it also applies to both men and women.


No comments:

Post a Comment