1/28/10

BBDO

AGENCY: BBDO, New York
CLIENT: Snickers

If you have ever seen "Indian in the Cupboard", this reminds me just of it. As a child I just to put my smaller toys in a cabinet and peek through the keyhole at night because I was sure they had come to life. I was very bored as an only child, however, I'm sure other children who watched the movie did it too. This is what I imagine is the "grown-up" version. It's very clever to use the walk/don't walk signs because we see them everyday of our lives. We constantly walk or drive by them without a second glance unless we're using them to cross the street. BBDO transforms them into these funny little creatures who come alive. There's really nothing else like it on TV and to think, it's all for a Snickers bar. Much better than the 'hungrylicuousness' business.

No comments:

Post a Comment